Federal criminal cases are vastly different from State criminal cases. The rules of procedure are inflexible, the charges are usually complex, and the penalties are severe. Furthermore, the Government will expend tremendous resources in its attempt to obtain convictions – by the time you find out the you are under investigation in the Federal criminal justice system the FBI and Assistant US Attorney have been working for week, if not months, to build a case against you.
If you are a subject, or the target, of a federal investigation, your or your corporation’s assets have been seized, or you have been charged with a federal crime, you need serious and experienced legal representation – immediately.
Our attorneys are experienced in handling the full range of federal criminal charges, including:
- White collar crimes – business fraud, bank fraud, securities fraud, etc.…;
- Firearms and weapons offenses – Possession of Firearm or Ammunition by convicted felon, Trafficking or transferring firearms without license, etc.…;
- Drug charges, such as possession and trafficking;
- Felonies involving the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco and Explosives (ATF); Department of Homeland Security; and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA);
- Federal environmental crimes;
- Federal homicide and murder charges – including matters in which there is extensive forensic science evidence;
- Federal Internet sex crimes – including possession of child pornography and internet crimes.
If convicted of a federal crime, you will face strict penalties and limitations to your freedoms. You will lose the right to possess firearms. You will lose your voting rights. You will likely face obstacles when seeking employment or housing.
Our trial attorney, Jarrett Ambeau, has substantial courtroom experience and will fight vigorously on your behalf. Hire someone with the willingness and experience to fight for you in the most difficult federal criminal defense circumstances – give us a call today.