Trusted Criminal Defense in Baton Rouge & Beyond
The Ambeau Law Firm represents clients in all types of criminal matters, from DWI defense to theft to the most serious crimes. In these cases, you need an advocate who will fight for your constitutional rights and place the burden squarely on the state to bring the case against you.
At The Ambeau Law Firm, our Baton Rouge criminal defense attorneys will vigorously fight for your rights at the pre-trial stage, at preliminary hearings, and at trial. When you work with our firm, you will have consistent personal contact with Mr. Jarrett Ambeau or Mr. Ryan Volo, our attorneys, as well as full support from the administrative staff. We care about you and your legal issue, and we understand the stress you are facing; we are here to shoulder the burden for you and get you the best outcome possible.
How We Can Help You
The Ambeau Law Firm understands that we work for our clients. We will work hard for you as we strive to get the best possible outcome for your legal challenges.
Learn more about how our Baton Rouge criminal defense lawyers can assist you:
- Understanding grand jury proceedings in Louisiana
- What to expect from your initial interview
- Learn about criminal defense fees
- Pre-trial representation: initial steps
- Pre-trial representation: evidence
- Understanding jury trials in Louisiana
Throughout every step of the process, we will maintain the highest level of integrity, honor, and respect for our clients and opposing parties.
We thank you for considering The Ambeau Law Firm for your legal needs.
Experience & Integrity Make All the Difference.
The Ambeau Law Firm is known statewide for being a firm dedicated to a higher level of excellence and integrity, both in our interactions with clients as well as in the courtroom.
What Makes The Ambeau Law Firm different?
- Straightforward, Honest Communication
- Over a Decade Volunteered Services as a Public Defender
- Over 40 Jury Trials Handled to Verdict
- Qualified Expert in Forensic DNA Interpretation